Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To Sniff or To Blow!

There are days, like today, when I wish I could trade my nose in for a new one and yet, if this is the sum total of my problems, I'm well aware I get off lightly!

After dreaming of what might make an interesting blog yesterday, I've spent almost the entire day with a box of tissues at my elbow and have done rather little in the way of anything constructive today except, perhaps, look after my daughter, fire-up some neurons in that growing brain of hers and entertain the debate of whether I should sniff or blow everytime my nose ran!

The highlight of my day you ask? Feeding Cholae a chocolate biscuit! ....oh Plunket Schmunket to all of you who can hear your plunket nurses saying, "You do realise, you're setting up habits for life!" It was a chocolate wheaten afterall - there's nourishment in that isn't there?! And in defense of plunket nurses everywhere, my nurse is fantastic!

For every other mother out there who feeds the occasional chocolate biscuit, I hope you enjoy this....!





And to add to my parenting skills for the week, someone has just learnt to pull herself up...on everything!! Do you think this is too close to the TV even if it is The Wiggles??!



And as far as sniffing or blowing is concerned, I have to say I've ended the day not really caring just as long as it doesn't drip!!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wait till Aunty Neinei comes to visit... chocolate & ice cream here we come :-P